Subject: RE: [ws-rx] TC Schedule Proposal

Paul,

I was hoping that the TC continues to meet during the PR period and
discuss resolution of the PR comments received until that point of time.
With that, the discussion of PR comments on 10/19 would be limited to
comments received in the last 2 weeks prior to 10/19.

I know that my schedule proposal is somewhat aggressive but I don't see
it as unrealistic.

-- Sanjay