Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - WSRM-CD4.zip uploaded

Pete, if Mary can do that it would make handling the comments a lot easier.

I thought we agree the formatting problems would be fixed before publication of the HTML on today's call. I certainly don't see those formatting issues as PR comments, especially as they only pertain to an alternative generated view of the spec. We should just get it fixed before it is published.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Wenzel [mailto:pete.wenzel@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:31 PM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

Good comments, Paul.  In addition, the HTML rendition lacks line numbers; this makes it difficult to cite and locate text precisely.

I suggest that we ask Mary to include a notation like this in the PR
announcement:

  The HTML-formatted specifications are provided for informational
  purposes only; all comments should be made against the PDF versions,
  which are to be considered authoritative.

This has been done for at least one other TC that I remember.  (In that case, the HTML rendering was actually superior.)

--Pete

Thus spoke Paul Cotton (Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com) on Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 01:44:37PM -0700:

--
Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>
Sun Microsystems, SOA & Business Integration Standards & Product Strategy