Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Groups - WSRM-CD4.zip uploaded

Gil, I wasn't implying that line numbers should be added to the HTML
docs.  Clearly that wouldn't make sense, nor would it be worth wasting
your (editors') valuable time on, even if feasible.  Just noting that
the HTML docs are less convenient than the PDF docs in this regard,
especially for review periods, and we shouldn't pretend that the two
formats are equivalent.  I like Marc's idea of annotating the HTML
doc to indicate it is not the preferred rendition.

--Pete

Thus spoke Gilbert Pilz (Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com) on Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 03:57:56PM -0700: