Subject: PR issue 2 - WS-RM editorial comment

This is PR issue 2 (PR002).

Note the PR issue list should be up by tomorrow, location TBD.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Freund [mailto:bob@freunds.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7:57 AM
To: ws-rx-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx-comment] WS-RM editorial comment

As chair of WS-Addressing I am forwarding the following comment on behalf of the group:

Concerning MakeConnection

1)       It's not specified in line 809 that MakeConnection appears as a
body element rather than a header.  In fact, MakeConnection isn't described as an element at all - it's described as an operation.  See line 312 as an example of clearer text.

2)       Line 811 says "no SOAP envelopes will be returned on the
back-channel."  I think "envelopes" should be singular.

Thanks

-bob