Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Meeting postponed this week

Paul Fremantle wrote:
> We have just received two PR issues (from the WS-A working group).
> However, I think it would be valuable to have some time to discuss on
> email. I therefore am moving the call to next week.
>
> Paul

I object strongly to adding a new meeting (off our agreed two week
cycle) which was not on the schedule in advance.

If we want to postpone a meeting, the next scheduled date should be the
next meeting.

I made plans to attend another meeting on Sept 28 so I cannot attend
this newly scheduled meeting.

Perhaps the meeting could be scheduled as a meeting not counting towards
voting rights (i.e., like a task force meeting).

However, the next voting meeting should be kept as the Oct 5 meeting, as
scheduled in advance.

Tom Rutt
Fujitsu