Subject: Re: [ws-rx] PR issue 1 - WS-Addressing comment on ws-rm related touse of extended anonymous uri

Paul,

The replyTo/FaultTo was just an example. What I was trying to convey was
that, during the MakeConnection discussion there was point made that we
*may* not be able to use the WS-A 'anon' URI because that particular URI
identifies the back-channel (in the case of soap/http) for a particular
connection, whereas an ws-rm 'anon' URI identifies any back-channel of a
connection created by the MakeConnection message containing the
right/same UUID.

-Anish