Subject: Re: [ws-rx] PR issue 1 - WS-Addressing comment on ws-rm related touse of extended anonymous uri

Gil,

I did mean to say reference parameter not reference properties.
'refp' is a short form that has been in use in WS-A for a while. Old habits.

 >I don't understand why it's unthinkable to
 >"break" the Core spec by adding a "useBackChannel" attribute to
 >wsa:Address yet it's somehow ok to "ignore" the Core spec by using
 >non-existent EPR properties.

I don't either. As you know I did make the 'isAnon' proposal to the WS-A
WG, but the WG did not like it :-(

WRT using non-existent reference properties: 'reference parameters' are
the new 'reference properties' if you look around and see how they are
being used -- ws-notification, ws-resource framework, ws-eventing,
ws-transfer etc.

-Anish