Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Usage of Ref parms for WS-Reliable Messaging

Tom

I agree completely.

As an aside, the problem with the concept of a resource is that it is
very wide. Looked at with the right mindset, I believe that any usage of
reference parameters could be challenged as referring to a resource. I
personally don't have such a wide "resource view", with the result that
passing a uuid seems a very reasonable usage of a reference parameter.
In fact I think that it makes the whole EPR-based polling model much
better. It seemed to me that we decided against this model because we
anticipated issues from the WSA WG, and we got that wrong.

Paul