Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Prelim minutes of 10/19 teleconf

Patil, Sanjay wrote:

> As discussed earlier [1], we are resuming our weekly call schedule
> after the PR period ends (on 10/21). So the next conf-call will be on
> coming Thursday (10/26).

we explicitly agreed at the Oct 19 meeting  to have the next meeting on
Nov 2, That is why it is in the minutes.

If the minutes discussion was in error we need to include that
correction (OR CHANGE OF TC MIND)  in the motion for
minutes approval at the next meeting

Tom Rutt

We can rethink about the frequency of calls once we get a good handle on
the PR and other issues in front of us.