Subject: Re: [ws-rx] PR016 proposals

Maybe we can clear this up by defining a term for a Nack message. None can be easily
addressed if we do this by qualifying that it applies to an RMD that has accepted messages.
An RMD that has yet to accept a message for a Sequence would issue a None.

I disagree that simply omiting this clears things up.

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 377 9295