Subject: RE: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: retransmission

May I suggest ammending your proposal in the following way:

Change line 230 to read:

"While the Sequence is not closed or terminated, the following
invariants are REQUIRED for correctness:"

Then change the new bullet to be inserted after line 238 to read:

"The RMS MUST retransmit any messages that are missing from the most
recent Acknowledgement Message".

- gp

" . . and nice red uniforms."