Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: retransmission

Ah good point.

I was trying to distinguish between positively unacked messages (I have
an ack but it doesn't include message 3) and the situation where I
haven't yet got an ack.

Is this any better?
"The RMS MUST retransmit any messages that are unacknowledged in any
received SequenceAcknowledgement messages".

Paul