Subject: MakeConnection issues

Supporters of the current formulation of MakeConnection have complained that the issues against it have not been formulated articulately.  I’ll try to do that by filing a number of new issues that represent my discomfort with this facility as it stands.  I hope this moves the discussion forward in a more meaningful manner, by pointing towards aspects of MakeConnection that could be improved.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com