Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Issue 28: MakeConnection preconditions are unclear

Gil

I also share your unease. I also am uneasy about saying that MC is
always on. There is a different security model implicit in supporting
MC. I don't want some random person polling for messages and reading
them. Therefore I believe that the server ought to be able to clearly
know if a client is going to use MC or not, and potentially refuse an
offer or not send a CS based on that. I still think that your last case
is a pretty clear indication but as the spec doesn't state this I think
we have a problem.

Paul