Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Issue 23: CreateSequenceRefused fault should apply tosender and receiver

Title: Re: [ws-rx] Issue 23: CreateSequenceRefused fault should apply to sender and receiver
Oui!

On 11/15/06 12:40 PM, "Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com> wrote:

CS messages don't contain a SequenceID. That is assigned by the RMD and sent back in the CSR. Unless you are talking about /wsrm:CreateSequence/wsrm:Offer/wsrm:Identifier?

- gp

From: Duane Nickull  [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006  11:39 AM
To: Doug Davis;  ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

Correct this is it is errant, but wouldn’t a the CSR  be indicative of the status of the CS. Regardless of whether or not the CS is  treated as idempotent, the SequenceID must be unique.  If the duplicate  CS message arrives with the same SequenceID, the RMD must throw a fault.   If a duplicate message arrives and results in a CSR, there is no logical  way the CSR would be duplicate as it would indicate the first CS was not  received.