Subject: PR007 rough proposal

Firstly, I believe the solution to PR007 relies on us resolving PR022 first.

I think the solution to this is that the "client" should add a Final
marker onto a sequence acknowledgement for the offered sequence and add
this into the TerminateSequence (or other message). This signals that
the offered sequence is closed. If the server receives this I think it
should consider the offered sequence closed.

Furthermore, I think that in this case we should state that in this case:

1) the client need make no further MakeConnection for messages for the
offered sequence.
2) the server should not send a TerminateSequence in this case (unless
PR022 makes it mandatory).

VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle