Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - WS-RX Weekly Meeting modified

Can we add issue 36 to the top of the pile? That one has a clear proposal and has been out there for a week. I think the only reason we didn't get it last week was because it had just came in as the call started.

-----Original Message-----
From: sanjay.patil@sap.com [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:47 AM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx] Groups - WS-RX Weekly Meeting modified

Added agenda item (#6) for discussing the W3C WS-Policy Last Call review.

 -- Mr Sanjay Patil

WS-RX Weekly Meeting has been modified by Mr Sanjay Patil

Date:  Thursday, 30 November 2006
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
Dial-in details (thanks to BEA):
Toll-free: (866) 214-3176
Toll: (404) 827-9098
Access Code: 5212773
*6 to mute
*7 to unmute

IRC/Q Mgmt(thanks to DougD): http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wsrx

Agenda:
1) Roll Call

2) Review and approval of the agenda

3) Approval of the Nov 16, 2006 meeting minutes
   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/21335/MinutesWSRX-111606.htm

4) AI Review
   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/members/action_items.php

5) Report from the Implementation SC

6) Discuss the W3C WS-Policy Last Call review:
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200611/msg00223.html

7) New issues

8) Discussion of PR Issues
 a> PR034 Define gap
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i034

 b> PR026 Retransmission
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i026

 c> PR017 What is the purpose of the WSDL?
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i017

 d> PR012 Anonymous and AcksTo EPR scenarios
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i012

 e> PR013 SequenceAcknowledgement protocol response for AcksTo = wsa:anonymous
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i013

 f> PR033 back-channel not defined
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i033

 g> PR021 Piggy-backing problematic
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i021

 h> PR018 Piggyback message combinations
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i018

 i> PR022 RMD cannot detect some incomplete Sequences
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i022

 j> PR007 RM Destination lacks a mechanism for cleanly terminating inbound sequences
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i007

 k> PR009  "Duplicate Elimination" and "Message Ordering"
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i009

 l> PR020   Message ordering and duplication
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml#i020

9) Any other business

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Thursday, 07 December 2006, All Day
Thursday, 14 December 2006, All Day
Thursday, 21 December 2006, All Day
Thursday, 28 December 2006, All Day
Thursday, 04 January 2007, All Day
Thursday, 11 January 2007, All Day

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/event.php?event_id=12899

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.