Subject: Re: [ws-rx] strawman proposal for delivery assurance in policy forRM

Gil

Unfortunately you have the wrong problem. The submitters of PR035 know
exactly *how* WSRM implements Exactly-Once InOrder. What they don't have
is a clear definition of those *what* those concepts are so that they
can point to it.

Therefore they can only specify that particular DA by defining it
themselves.

Their (very reasonable) point is that the reason they want to refer to a
reliable messaging spec is so they don't have to do that kind of thing.
In fact they already have done that kind of thing in the binary FIX
protocol and they don't want to do it again. They want *us* to do it. I
suggest you re-read PR035 where the requirements are clearly espoused.

Paul

PS I presented WSRM once more today at Javapolis, and once again I was
asked why we have a reliable messaging spec that doesn't define DAs.