Subject: RE: [ws-rx] PR007: concrete proposal

Attached is a new version of the proposal for PR007. As Doug suggested I have updated the state tables to reflect the fact that the RMD can send CloseSequence and TerminateSequence messages. I'm not really happy with my changes to the state tables though. I added a "Closing" state to the RMD table, but many of the cells are not filled in. Also I am debating on whether or not to add a "Terminating" state to the RMD table. I don't think it really needs it, but I would like other peoples opinions.

- gp

p.s. Outside of Doug's comment, I haven't seen any discussion of this proposal on the mailing list. If you wait until the concall to read it and then have a lot of objections I will personally hunt you down and . . . well I'm not sure what I'll do but it won't be pretty!

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 2:26 PM
To: Gilbert Pilz

Might want to show the updates to the state tables too.  Aside from that it looks ok.

thanks

STSM | Web Services Architect | IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905 | IBM T/L 444-6905 | dug@us.ibm.com

"Gilbert Pilz" <gpilz@bea.com>

01/06/2007 06:53 PM

<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
[ws-rx] PR007: concrete proposal

Attached is a concrete proposal for PR007. It changes the definition of the CloseSequence and TerminateSequence messages to allow them to be sent by the RMD to the RMS (targeting the AcksTo EPR).

- gp

<<...>> <<...>> [attachment "PR007.pdf" deleted by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM] [attachment "PR007-changes.pdf" deleted by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM]

PR007.pdf

PR007-changes.pdf

smime.p7s