Subject: HTML files with the PR

I wanted to let you know what'd happening with the HTML for the Public
Review. It seems that the Open Office suite doesn't do a good job of
saving our files to HTML. Last time, Gil spent about 18 hours hand
editing the HTML to look good. Unfortunately none of the editors has the
time (or inclination) to  repeat the exercise this time. We'd love to
miss out the HTML, but its part of the OASIS process.

So the consensus from the editors is that we publish the HTML as
produced by OO. It won't be pretty, but it should meet our requirements
under the OASIS process.

VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle