Subject: RE: [ws-rx] HTML files with the PR

I think Pete had made an excellent suggestion when we discussed the HTML
related concerns before the last PR. I think his suggestion is
applicable even this time, so cut-pasting it here:

We ask Mary to include a notation like this in the PR announcement:

  The HTML-formatted specifications are provided for informational
  purposes only; all comments should be made against the PDF versions,
  which are to be considered authoritative.

-- Sanjay