Subject: RDDL (unanswered question)

 Hi everyone,

  I just spoke with Robin. No need to worry about the 200608 namespace at this immediate point in time, but we would
like you to place the following down at the bottom of the RDDL page under Related Namespaces:

WSRM:
Previous WS-ReliableMessaging v1.1 namespace: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608

WSRMP:
Previous WS-RM Policy v1.1 namespace: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200608