Subject: Usage of the WSRM spec and next steps regarding interop

As we are getting close to a standard, we need any companies who are
using the specification to please come forward and assert that they are.

These
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200612/msg00002.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200612/msg00003.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200612/msg00016.html

are the sort of notes that are usual to indicate this.

In addition, I would like to raise the ugly spectre of interop tests
once more. Frankly the internet-based interop did not work as
successfully as the face-to-face. I propose that we have a face-to-face
interop to follow up on the previous work. I am looking at seeing if
WSO2 could offer to host it, but I'd also appreciate other members of
the TC to propose options.

VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle