Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - Latest Editors WSRX Files (Latest WSRX.zip) uploaded

Sorry if this is a late comment, but the normative ws-policy reference in wsrmp seems inappropriate to me.
The charter says:

  The TC will not attempt to define functionality duplicating that of any normatively referenced specification in the input
  WS-ReliableMessaging or WS-RM Policy specifications. If the referenced specification is outside of a standardization
  process at the time this TC moves to ratify its deliverables, or is not far along enough in the standardization process,
  any normative references to it in the TC output will be expressed in an abstract manner, and the incarnation will be left
  at that time as an exercise in interoperability.

I don't believe in this case the  member submission is "far along enough" since there is a Last Call version.

Cheers,
  Martin.

/22657/Latest%20WSRX.zip

Revision:
This document is revision #44 of Latest WSRX.zip.  The document details page referenced above will show the complete revision history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration