Subject: RE: [ws-rx] PR Issue 40: MakeConnection Policy assertion does not indicatea Requirement

Ok, wsmcp:MakeConnection

We have a separate namespace for RM and RMP.

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 377 9295

"Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>

03/01/2007 02:48 PM

Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx] PR Issue 40: MakeConnection Policy assertion does not indicate a Requirement

Wouldn't that conflict with the wsmc:MakeConnection message?

- gp