Subject: Call today - any point?

Folks

I kept the call open today in case we had any last minute emergencies.
At one point late last night it seemed like we needed it to have a CS
ballot. However, thanks to the hard work of the editors and the TC admin
we managed to restart the electronic ballot in time.

Therefore we don't have any "real" agenda items on today's call.

If you have any reason to host the call, please let me know. If I don't
hear of any by 11am PST/2 PM EST/7PM GMT then I will cancel it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com