Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Mistake in wsp namespace in wsrmp and wsmc

The WS-Policy namespace http://www.w3.org/ns/ws-policy document contains the "change policy" for the namespace.

The changes we are making in this revision to the CR drafts did not "break" the namespace URI according to this change policy.

If we had felt the changes were "substantive" enough to change the namespace then we would have had no choice but to change the namespace URI and to revert the specifications to Working Draft status.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com