Subject: Re: [ws-rx] [NEW ISSUE] Remove references from WSRM to WSRMP

Those DAs are fundamental concepts of reliable messaging. One of the
aspects of the issue that the FIX Protocol Working Group raised with us
was that they wanted clear definitions of the DAs in our spec [They also
wanted policy I admit].

The fact is that people can implement those DAs even if they don't
implement RMP and being able to refer to this spec as the definition of
those DAs is important. I agree that forward reference made it clearer,
but I think that its likely people will read both specs and figure out
the linkage!

Paul