Subject: RE: [ws-rx] This week's call

I would have preferred that we hold this week's call and at least
discuss the approach for resolving the remaining issues. I am guessing
that the rest of the TC member organizations (other than those actively
working on producing the new proposal) may be interested in
understanding the new proposal and take some time to think about it.

I was also very hopeful that we hold this week's call and try to sort
out the remaining issues because the WS-I Reliability and Security
Profile (RSP) WG is holding their F2F meeting in the next week and as
one can imagine they would have preferred their F2F discussions to be
based on more stable RM documents.

Is there any chance that we still go ahead and have this week's call and
at least get a pulse of how close we really are to resolving the
remaining issues.

-- Sanjay