Subject: Re: [ws-rx] This week's call

Ok Sanjay I agree. As of this note the call is cancelled.

However, I am hereby asking the protagonists of this Policy discussion
to post a clear proposal with regards to the WSRMP specification *this
week*. I propose that we get to the point for next weeks call where
there is a set of documents that can be voted on for Committee Draft.

Assuming that the rest of the discussions are going well then we should
be able to ask Mary to start an electronic ballot following that and
then progress onwards.

Please remember that the OASIS process takes time and that the editors
need a decent runway to get this right.

Thanks

Paul