Subject: No call on 4/5

Title: No call on 4/5

The WS-RX TC will NOT be meeting on coming Thursday (4/5).

I have notified the TC Admin to start the electronic ballots for - a> CS approval, and b> OS submission. I am told that these electronic ballots would most likely be started tomorrow (to end on 4/10). After the ballots close, we can decide whether the conf-call on 4/12 needs to be held.

Assuming the ballots succeed, the plan is to submit (by 4/15) the set of specifications for consideration as OASIS Standard.

-- Sanjay