Subject: FW: [members] Closure of OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging (WSRM) TC

Just in case anybody is getting confused, I would like to point out that
the following note is not concerning our TC (WS-RX), but it is related
to the other TC (WSRM).

-- Sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mary McRae
Sent: Monday, Apr 30, 2007 18:24 PM
To: tc-announce@lists.oasis-open.org; members@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'wsrm'
Subject: [members] Closure of OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging
(WSRM) TC

To OASIS Members:

Per the OASIS IPR Transition Policy, all technical committees that do
not successfully complete an IPR Transition to one
of the new modes (RF on Limited Terms, RF on RAND Terms, or RAND) by 15
April 2007, and were not granted a special
exception by the OASIS Board of Directors, must close.[1]

The Web Services Reliable Messaging (WSRM) TC did not successfully
complete an IPR Transition and is therefore now
closed.

We thank the members and leadership of the TC for their contributions
and dedication to this effort. The work that the
TC produced during its tenure can be found at its public pages, which
will remain accessible at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wsrm.
The TC email archives will also remain permanently accessible at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrm.

Regards,

Mary
Mary P McRae