Subject: No conf-call on 5/10 -- Next call on 5/17

There will be no WS-RX conf-call in this week. Our next conf-call will be in the next week (on 5/17).
-- Sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tue 08.05.2007 10:41
To: Patil, Sanjay
Subject: RE: [ws-rx] No conf-call on 5/3

So no call this week right?

From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 11:24 AM
To: wsrx
Subject: [ws-rx] No conf-call on 5/3

Lacking any critical business to attend, the conf-call for this week (5/3) is cancelled.

I propose that we also cancel the next week's conf-call and hold a call in the following week (on 5/17). As per the OASIS TC process rules, there are some (possibly undesirable) implications on the  voting membership if a TC does not hold two calls within any 60 days. Our last conf-call was held on 3/29.

Please send in any agenda items you would like to be discussed on the next conf-call.

Thanks,
Sanjay