Subject: RE: WS-RX TC Vote of thanks

Thanks everyone! If I had known you were going to heap praise on me I would've
stayed on the call rather than getting the ballot set up ;-) Seriously, it's
seeing the dedication of the chairs, editors, and members of the TC in ensuring
the creation of a specification that's of the highest quality possible that
makes me do this day after day.

All the best,

Mary