Subject: Re: [ws-rx] New Issue: Update ws-addressing metadata namespace

On today's call the question was asked whether this change changes any
semantics or breaks backward compat.

[As Doug pointed out in the chat, my previous email (quoted below) said
that this change needs to be applied to WSRMP and MC. That is not
correct. It needs to be applied to WSRM and MC specs]

In both the WSRM and MC specs, wsam NS is used for the wsam:Action
attribute. This attribute is used only in examples. Additionally, the
semantics of the wsam:Action attribute (which allows one to specify the
value of the wsa:Action MAP for a message) has not changed between the
REC and the previous WD that used the
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/addressing/metadata spec.

-Anish