Subject: Updated Editor's Files - errata

All,
  I've uploaded the latest version of the RX files for the TC review.  If you download the zip file you'll get everything in one shot.  In there you'll find the updated specs (tagged as ...-e1.doc/pdf) as well as the new errata documents (tagged as ...errata-cd-01.doc/pdf).  Please look them over to make sure I did everything as we agreed during the last conf call.

The zip file: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/25906/WSRX%20OS01e1.zip

thanks
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com