Subject: Re: [ws-rx] New ballot"Approve Errata as CD, without substantive changes and put forward forPublic Review"

Doug Davis wrote:

> Tom,
>   could you clarify what you're proposing the TC do?
This change will impact existing implementations of the version 1.1
standard, and the version 1 mc.  The namespace
appears on the wire, so implementations of the standard will not work
with the errata namespace.

However, I agree this is an important bug fix to make now.  However, we
need to make it known somehow,
(with a note in the errata perhaps) that this change impacts
implementations of the existing specs.

Perhaps WS-I RSP can clarify in their profile that the 05 namespace is
required, and the 02 namespace is prohibited from use.

Pehaps this can be discussed as a public review comment.

Tom

>  Also, since RM has a similar change I'm assuming you'd want the same
> "something" done for that too, right?
yes RM errata has the following corresponding change

1.8 Appendix B. WSDL, line 1804: 155
Replace: 156
xmlns:wsam="http://www.w3.org/2007/02/addressing/metadata"; 157
With: 158