Subject: Errata update to WSDL file - issue

All,
  There's a bit of a problem with the WSDL files we updated for the errata (RM and MC).  Since the WSDL files have been changed, per the OASIS rules, we can not simply override the existing WSDL file. We must create a new WSDL file - new w.r.t. its name but luckily we don't need to update any namespaces.  So, it would seem that one option will be to create a new URL/file at something like:
  http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/wsrm-1.1-wsdl-200702e.wsdl
And we'd then need to update links in the specs (and mention it in the errata).

If we had thought about this problem before we could have used the "Latest URL" pattern (like we do for the specs themselves) and used something like:
  http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/v1.1/wsrm.wsdl
in the spec - and just made this URL point to the 'e' version of the wsdl.  So, I guess that's our 2nd option - change the specs to use a "Latest URL" pattern.

Thoughts, comments, other ideas...?

thanks
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com