Subject: Ballot for Full Majority approval on Errata - oh and Christmas wishes!

Folks

I've started the ballot. Because of the holiday period, I have left this
open with a long lead time (until Jan 7th), so that people who are on
vacation get a chance to vote.

This seems like a good time to thank everyone for all their hard work in
2007 and congratulate you on the progress we made on RX, and here is
wishing that we have a productive 2008.

If you are on holiday have a great break and my best wishes for you at
Christmas.

Paul

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Approve proposed corrections as
Approved   Errata"
Date: 20 Dec 2007 11:24:03 -0000
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
To: paul@wso2.com

OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange (WS-RX) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange
(WS-RX) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=1404

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Approve proposed corrections as Approved Errata"
Do you approve the proposed corrections that have undergone Public
Review
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200712/msg00000.html)
as Approved Errata

- Yes