Subject: RE: Timeline for producing final versions with references to WS-Policy 1.5

Title: RE: Timeline for producing final versions with references to WS-Policy 1.5

Hi Kevin, Chris,

Any chance that my question below would get answered in the coming week! Please note that the WS-RX TC's schedule (and even decision about when to convene the next meeting) depends upon what we hear from you.

[Copying the SX-TC on this thread since I forgot to do that before].

Thanks,
Sanjay Patil
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-Chair