Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Updated specs based on SX change

The resolution of 159 has the following:
1) Replacing the [WS-Policy] ref with the REC version of policy
2) Replacing the [WS-PolicyAttachment] ref with the REC version of policy.
3) Adding a new row to table 1
4) Removing 3 setences above table 1
5) correct the example with the right NS

I believe #3 and #4 are missing.

-Anish