Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Potentially cancelling next conference call

Paul,

As discussed during our last call, don't we need /2/ meetings in 60 days to avoid problems with quorum at the following meeting?

thanx,
      doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Fremantle [mailto:paul@wso2.com]
Sent: March-18-08 04:38
To: wsrx

Folks

I don't see any reason to hold this coming conference call. If we cancel
this one, the next call still lies within the 60 days mandated by the
OASIS rules.

If there are no suggestions of business for the meeting, or other
objections, by the end of Thursday I will cancel.

Thanks
CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
VP, Apache Synapse