Subject: RE: [ws-rx] [NEW ISSUE] typo in MC schema

While we're on the subject of the MC schema.... someone else noticed that it imports the WSA schema even though its not used.  If there isn't any objection I'd like to extend this issue slightly and have it also remove the unneeded/unused references to WSA.  This has no semantic impact so, IMO, can also be considered a typo.  To be explicit, I'm proposing to remove the stuff in red/strikethru from both theMC  xsd file and the copy of the xsd from the MC spec:

           xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
           xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702"
           targetNamespace="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702"
  <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
           schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd"/>

If there isn't any objection I can send in a revised complete issue/proposal so its more easily referenced.

thanks
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>

06/09/2008 03:01 PM

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>, Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx] [NEW ISSUE] typo in MC schema

No objections. Both the schema embedded in the specification AND the schema file need to be updated.