Subject: Latest Specifications

All,
  The latest versions of the specs are now uploaded into the usual spots ("Latest...." links - see below).  These should include all approved changes to date.  Being optimistic the documents are labeled as "Committee Specifications" - so if we approve these 'draft' documents then there'll be no need to change anything.  I've included *-diff.pdf versions in the ZIP file for easy reference.

Latest ZIP: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/28824/WSRX%20v1.2-CS01.zip
Latest WSRM: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/28821/wsrm-1.2-spec-cs-01.pdf
Latest WSRMP: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/28820/wsrmp-1.2-spec-cs-01.pdf
Latest WSMC: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/28823/wsmc-1.1-spec-cs-01.pdf

thanks
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com