Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Ballots wrong - need date

I am a bit confused about our goal here.
Do we want to block until SX has gone to CS before we fix on a reference, or do we want to carry on
pushing RX up the chain and use what ever reference to SX is most up to date at the time of our OS
vote?
The DSR is just a mechanism to tweak a reference from a CS to an OS should its member vote be
successful, and its use is for the first goal only. Note that because there can be no changes apart
from meta-data from a CS to OS, a DSR will never result in any semantic changes, it is just a post
adoption edit like changing the front cover from "committee specification to "oasis specification".

Martin.