Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Ballots wrong - need date

Mary

Now I'm getting really frustrated. Please point me to the place in the
rules where it states we NEED a "timeout" date for the DCR vote?

You specified this - I assumed it was a standard part of the process,
but I don't see where it states we NEED it. If it is not part of the
OASIS TC process as documented here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

then perhaps you could start the ballot as originally requested over two
week. If it is then I will leave it to Sanjay to deal with during my
vacation.

Paul

CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair