Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Ballots wrong - need date

Mary

Three comments:
1. That text is NOT clear. I don't see how anyone reading that is meant to deduce that this is an expected date that the DCR will become a spec. In addition its not clear how this is meant to work: I cannot give you an expected date for when the DCRs from THIS committee will become a CS because I don't know when you will start the vote for them. Its also not stated at all in the process what happens if that date is not met and therefore I cannot see how I'm meant to know this is what you are asking for.
2. If this is a requirement for the process it would have been good if you made it clear when we FIRST asked you to raise this as a ballot. In addition we did not provide this data, but you still managed to start an original ballot without it.
3. I don't see why we have to have a ballot to start a ballot. We made the motion in the clear understanding that the TC Administrator would HELP us get the ballots phrased correctly. If the ballots are incorrectly phrased then the TC can vote NO when the ballot is available.

Paul