Subject: Prelim minutes of oct 9 teleconf

prelim minutes are attached.

The attendance list will be attached before it is posted to the server.

Tom Rutt

Title: Prelim Minutes OASIS WSRX TC Teleconf October 9, 2008

Prelim Minutes OASIS WSRX TC Teleconf   October 9, 2008

Meeting chaired by Sanjay.

Tom Rutt took minutes

1. Roll Call

Meeting is Quorate.

2. Review of Agenda

1. Roll Call

2. Review of Agenda

3. Approval of Minutes from Sep 11, 2008

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200809/msg00002.html

4. Review of Approval Status of Designated Cross References from our recent CS ballots

5. Sponsorship of next calls

6. AOB

Agenda approved unanimously

3. Approval of Minutes from Sep 11, 2008

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200809/msg00002.html

Tom Rutt moved to approve, seconded by Charlie.

No objections, Minutes approved unanimously.

4. Review of Approval Status of Designated Cross References from our recent CS ballots

Status of SC TC CS ballots:  OASIS staff is tracking the status, and will notify this TC when these CS ballots are approved, at which time our CS ballots will be approved.

Sanjay will poll the OASIS staff for a status update, and will post to the list when he received any information.

5. Sponsorship of next calls

Agreed to keep meeting every 4 weeks until the CS specs are approved.

Sanjay schedule two future calls:

Nov 6, Dec 4 2008 are the next two scheduled calls.

Oracle volunteered to sponsor Nov 6 call.

WS02 volunteered to sponsor Dec 4 call.

6. AOB

Meeting adjourned at 4:13 PM EDT.