Subject: Re: [ws-rx] call today?

The WSTF has a scenario around WS-RM. It is in need of some more implementations (hint, hint).

- gp

On 4/15/2010 6:28 AM, Martin D Chapman wrote:
d99b5940-d938-45a5-82b1-a07606186128@default" type="cite">

27th may fine by me to.

In considering closing the TC, our specs were approved on February 2009, so there are two relevant questions:

1.      Has anyone found any bugs and kept them quite? (mostly a rhetorical question)

2.      Has there been any interop testing between different vendors, or  are there any live systems interoperating between different vendor products?

Martin.

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 15 April 2010 14:12
To: Paul Fremantle
Cc: ws-rx

May 27th is fine with me.

thanks
STSM |  Standards Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

04/15/2010 09:09 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

cc

ws-rx <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

Re: [ws-rx] call today?

Doug

The maximum period is basically unimportant at this point, because its about making people who have recently lost status get it back. AFAIK this doesn't apply to anyone based on our attendance records.

How about 27th May?

Paul