ws-sx-comment message

Subject: RE: [ws-sx-comment] WS-Trust 1.3 namespace

Without the '/' is correct. We've caught this already for inclusion in our next errata. I'd anticipate Feb or March for that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Massimiliano Masi [mailto:massimiliano.masi@tiani-spirit.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:48 AM
To: ws-sx-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-sx-comment] WS-Trust 1.3 namespace

Hello,

I am validating WS-Trust 1.3 messages before processing.

The WS-Trust namespace is defined in all the documents related as:

xmlns:wst="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512";

while in the WSDL and the schema:

xmlns:wst="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512/";

with an addition ``/'' symbol. What is the correct one?
I assume the one in the spec, without the ``/''. Do I have to manually modify the WSDL and the Schema?

In the 1.4 schema you have removed the ``/''.

Ciao,

        Massimiliano

--
Massimiliano Masi